Your shopping cart is empty!
Red balm, due to its local irritating and analgesic properties, provides relief from pain and discomfort, aching muscles and joints, arthritis, rheumatism and back pain. Camphor, which is part of the tiger ointment, expands the peripheral blood vessels, due to which the blood becomes closer to the surface of the skin. This produces a thermal effect and increases blood circulation. The increased blood flow speeds up the healing process. At the same time, the temperature of the skin also rises, and the sensation of warmth distracts attention from the pain, significantly relieves the pain.
Red balm is used:
- with muscle pain of any origin (radiculitis, bruises, myalgia, pain associated with muscle strain);
- for warming and preparing muscles for sports activities;
- with bruises, sprains, ligament ruptures;
- for joint pains, closed fractures;
- for colds for rubbing the chest.
Mode of application:
Thai balm, applied externally with a thin layer on painful areas and rubbed 2-4 times a day. For colds rubbed into the chest, back, neck and bridge of the nose (before bedtime); inhalations with the addition of this balm are possible.
Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and damaged skin.
0 reviews / Write a review